Tweets by theproteinchef
Here is the recipe for the shake:
3/4 Cup (6 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Other Milk Substitute)
1 Cup Kale (or Other Greens)
3/4 Cup (6 Ounces) Green Tea
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 1/2 Scoops (60g) Vanilla Protein Powder
1/2 Tablespoon (7g) Coconut Oil
1 Cup Ice
Vitamin D எதிலெல்லாம் கிடைக்கிறது? | Dr. S.T. VENKATESWARAN
What are the sources of vitamin D?
Do you have vitamin D deficiency?
Watch this video to know more!
Dr. S.T. VENKATESWARAN
YOGA, NATUROPATHY, NUTRITION, OBESITY SPECIALIST
FOR MORE FREE DOCTORS HEALTH TIPS FOLLOW US ON
Here are the top 5 bedtime drinks that will help you lose weight. People are constantly struggling with excess weight. In fact, the National Institute of Health states that 75% of Americans are overweight. What’s even more disturbing is that they also state that 33% of those people are obese.
Milk can help you lose weight: 6:46
Milk Helps Build muscle: 8:02
Milk is good for bone health: 8:28
Milk can relieve stress and heartburn: 8:38
Milk controversy: 8:57
5. Kefir: Men’s Health states that kefir helps increase the levels of healthy bacteria in the gut, which increases proper digestion and helps absorb minerals and vitamins more effectively. In addition, the research found in the British Journal of Sports Medicine found that kefir helps improve sleep. Improved sleep helps you feel more refreshed in the morning and can also minimize the effects of stress. With more energy throughout the day, you will be less prone to succumbing to the urge of snacking or indulging in less than healthy treats. You’ll also have more energy to exercise!
4. Apple Psyllium Drink: According to the Daily Health Post the apples in this drink limit the absorption of fat from the gut and also make it easier for your body to break down the fats into fatty acids. In addition, a 2003 study published in PubMed shows that consuming three apples a day contributes to weight loss. The Daily Health Post states that when the body consumes psyllium, it expands to form a gel-like mass by drawing water from the colon. This helps move waste from the colon more quickly. To make this drink, all you need is one apple, one cup of cold water, two teaspoons of 100% psyllium husk/powder, and ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon. To make this drink, cut up the apple with the skin on it and blend it with the water until it’s smooth. Then pour the mixture into a large cup and stir the psyllium and cinnamon powder with it. Drink it immediately after mixing is complete.
3. Grape Juice: Grape juice contains insulin; and according to research that is published in Cell Reports, insulin has the ability to regulate the body’s circadian rhythms. In addition, a study found in the 2015 International Journal of Obesity found that resveratrol, which is an antioxidant found in grapes, actually converts calorie-storing white fat into calorie-burning brown fat.
2. Milk: According to Men’s Health a glass of milk (cold or warm) can help you sleep more soundly because it contains high levels of calcium and tryptophan. Also, one way to get rid of excess fat is to turn it into muscle. According to research from Medicine and Science In Sports Exercise, Milk’s casein protein is slow digesting so it can help build muscle overnight.
According to research from Birmingham University, soy protein can help improve sleep by inducing melatonin. Also, the tryptophan found in this beverage can help decrease cortisol levels., which will help fight belly fat.
1. Cherry Aloe Vera Drink: According to a study published in the Journal of Medicinal Food, tart cherry juice produces significant reductions of insomnia. Another study found in the European Journal of Nutrition explains that tart cherry juice can increase melatonin levels which will improve sleep quality. Aloe Vera gel contains powerful vitamins, enzymes, saponins, lignin, and minerals, that can help with weight loss according to the Daily Health Post.
Remember, losing weight comes from a combination of healthy eating and an active lifestyle. If you change up your diet and cut out sugary, calorie heavy foods, and also start exercising more, you can lose weight and start improving your overall health. That being said, you don’t have to cut out all of your favorite foods completely. Everything in moderation! You can have that slice of cake, but don’t overdo it. Dieting can take a huge toll on someone’s mental wellbeing, and if it’s not done the right way it can lead to binging or even just giving up. If you are interested in losing weight but aren’t sure how to go about doing it or getting started, it may be a good idea to seek advice from a medical health professional, dietician, physical trainer, or nutritionist.
Subscribe to Bestie : https://goo.gl/tUqro6
Our Social Media:
Medical Disclaimer: https://pastebin.com/xLmigD6i
BioResonance Therapy uses concepts of energy medicine and quantum physics to help the body’s self regulatory system. It describes the interaction between the bio-field of a living organism and frequency patterns that interact with specific parts of it.
It assists the body by boosting the healing signals that pass between the immune system and all cells in the body, while suppressing the signals given off by allergens and other stressors.
We’ve made a collection of videos that contain a combinaison of isolated Rife Frequencies (by Dr. Royal Raymond Rife) + Specifics frequencies to harmonize the Aura, Chakras and Meridians + Specifics Symbols (forms) to boost your vital energy.
For more informations :
Dr Royal RIFE
Exemple of treatment by Rife frequencies :
After using these frequencies each time, don’t forget to drink a litre of water. For best result, use a good set of stereo headphones and focus your attention on the symbol (the symbol is a frequency too).
Treatment on this video
10 mn Specifics Rife Frequencies + 5 mn Aura, Chakra, Meridians harmonizing + 30s of 528hz
We recommend two sessions daily, one in the morning and one in the evening. You can extend your treatment until recovery. Your body knows when you are running them too long, as you will get nausea. Drink plenty of real water to prevent dehydration.
La Biorésonance utilise des concepts de la médecine énergétique et de la physique quantique pour aider le système d’autorégulation de l’organisme. Il décrit l’interaction entre le domaine bio-organique vivant et les fréquences qui interagissent avec des parties spécifiques de celle-ci. Elle stimule les signaux de guérison qui passent entre le système immunitaire et les cellules dans notre corps, tout en supprimant les signaux émis par les allergènes et d’autres facteurs de stress.
Nous avons réalisé une collection de vidéos qui contiennent des combinaisons de fréquences du Docteur Raymond Royal RIFE + des fréquences spécifiques pour harmoniser l’Aura, les Chakras et les Méridiens + des symboles (formes) qui vibrent à des fréquences particulières pour booster votre énergie vitale.
Pour plus d’informations :
Les recherches du Dr Royal RIFE
Exemple de traitement par des fréquences RIFE :
Après avoir visualisé la vidéo entièrement, n’oubliez pas de boire 1 litre d’eau progressivement à chaque fois. Pour un meilleur résultat, utilisez un casque stéréo de bonne qualité et fixez votre attention sur le symbole car c’est aussi une fréquence.
Traitement dans cette vidéo
10 mn Fréquences Rife spécifiques + 5 mn Harmonisation de l’Aura, Chakra, Meridiens + 30 secondes de la fréquence 528hz (amour)
Nous recommandons deux sessions par jour, une le matin et une le soir. Vous pouvez prolonger votre traitement par fréquence jusqu’à la guérison. Votre corps sait quand vous utilisez ces fréquences trop longtemps, car vous aurez un début de nausée. Soyez à l’écoute de votre corps. Buvez beaucoup d’eau minérale pour prévenir la déshydratation.
So how to solve this vegan dilemma? Well, it all starts with a load of bull dung or cow dung. You see, B12 is actually made from bacteria that lives in soil and is plentiful wherever farm animals live. Animals like cows eat grass, thus picking up bacteria that then creates B12 vitamin inside their stomachs. B12 is found naturally in manure fertilized soil and synthesized via bacteria which are present in the intestines of animals. In order for humans to acquire an adequate amount of B12 they must either obtain it from animal sources, fortified foods or multi-vitamins. When someone kills a cow this B12 is present in the meat and thus a carnivorous human does not usually have B12 deficiency. If someone takes dairy products they can also get remnants of B12, but a vegan misses out completely, unless they too live around farm animals and play and work in the same soils where the B12 bacteria exists.
To read more on this topic see: http://foodyogi.org/b12-deficiency/
This 1950s commercial advertises “extra rich, extra thick, extra chocolatey Bosco syrup.”
I love Bosco, it’s rich and chocolatey
Chocolate flavored Bosco is mighty good for me
Mama puts it in my milk for extra energy
Bosco gives me iron and sunshine Vitamin D
Oh, I love Bosco, that’s the drink for me!
Download this video here (runs from 2:00 to 3:00): https://archive.org/details/1950sAnd60sTvCommercials-Part1Of3
I Want Moore Retro is an online community based upon a collection of videos preserving history and nostalgia for the world to see. This community, formerly known as MiscVideos78rpm, has been thriving and engaging in discussions related to anything vintage or retro since March 2008.
Title: 8 Vitamin Deficiencies That Show Up On Your Skin And Foods To Prevent Them
Most vitamin deficiencies also show up on the skin. While a lack of vitamin A can cause scaly, dry skin, lack of B6 leads to skin ulcers, and lack of B7 can cause eczema. Vitamin B12 deficiency can also cause vitiligo. Both C and E are antioxidants and their deficiency causes premature skin aging, wrinkles, and dryness. Lack of D causes psoriasis.
1)Skin Dryness – Vitamin A Deficiency: You may use retinol-based prescription skin creams to relieve the dryness. But the deficiency needs to be addressed with adequate dietary vitamin A. Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps in the formation and maintenance of healthy skin as well as teeth, skeletal tissue, mucous membranes, and soft tissue.
2)Skin Rashes – Vitamin B2 Deficiency: Riboflavin is involved in the production of energy from food and plays a part in keeping your skin and vision healthy. A deficiency of this vitamin can cause redness and cracks in the corner of your mouth and your tongue as well as a skin rash.
3)Eczema – Vitamin B3 Deficiency: Niacin deficiency causes a condition known as pellagra which is characterized mainly by the symptoms of dermatitis (eczema), dementia, and diarrhea.
4)Skin Ulcers – Vitamin B6 Deficiency: Vitamin B6 is another nutrient that’s important for the health of your skin. If you don’t get enough of this vitamin, you might experience symptoms like rashes that itch, flaking skin on your lips, and ulcers in the corner of your mouth.
5)Scaly Dermatitis – Vitamin B7 (Biotin) Deficiency: Biotin plays an important role in the metabolism of energy, glycogen synthesis, fat synthesis, and amino acid metabolism. It’s rare to be deficient in this vitamin since it’s widely found in foods. However, certain habits like the consumption of raw egg whites, which contain a protein that inhibits the absorption of biotin, may lead to a deficiency.
6)Yellow Skin And Vitiligo – Vitamin B12 Deficiency: A deficiency can cause symptoms like fatigue, vision loss, loss of appetite, and shortness of breath. People who lack vitamin B12 can also develop pernicious anemia, a condition where the body cannot absorb B12 from foods and is unable to make a sufficient quantity of healthy red blood cells.
7)Scurvy – Vitamin C Deficiency: Vitamin C is important for the health of your skin as it has antioxidant properties. It also plays a critical part in the synthesis of collagen, the protein that gives structure and support to your skin.
8)Psoriasis – Vitamin D Deficiency: You might already know that low levels of vitamin D can affect your bone health and cause osteoporosis. But did you know that vitamin D deficiency could be a contributory factor in psoriasis? In fact, it has been found that the topical application of vitamin D preparations on the patches of flaky, irritated skin that characterize this skin disorder can improve the condition.
For more details, here are the recommended articles: