I recently tried out the new VitaminWater Energy drinks. I am briefly sharing my opinion on the product and how I liked them. Again I was not asked to post anything on YouTube or paid to try this product.
Thanks for watching. As always please like, comment, subscribe and share this video!!
Do you want to have a fast metabolism? Unfortunately, many so-called metabolism boosters just don’t work.
But we compiled the top 5 metabolism boosting pills and metabolism boosting natural supplements! Watch this video for five natural compounds and five metabolism-boosting foods that can actually help you reach your weight-loss goals.
Read more about Metabolism and Metabolism Boosters here: https://blog.fitoru.com/do-metabolism-boosters-work/
Check out our blog for more health-related topics: https://blog.fitoru.com/
For more all-natural supplements, visit our store: https://deals.fitoru.com/collections
We all need energy to grow, stay alive, keep warm and be active. Energy is provided by the carbohydrate, protein and fat in the food and drinks we consume. Different foods and drinks provide different amounts of energy.
In this video, we’ll share 10 best foods to eat that boost energy, that are supported by science.
But, before we begin, please consider taking a moment to subscribe us. You’ll get amazing healthy nutrition tips from us every day.
Best foods to eat for boosting energy
The protein in eggs is a steady and sustained source of energy. Egg yolks are naturally rich in B-vitamins, which are responsible for converting food into energy Choline is a type of B-vitamin that is found in eggs that is required for brain function and energy production.
Bananas are one of the world’s finest foods for supplying fuel energy. They supply a unique blend of vitamins, minerals, and carbohydrates that foster a quick and efficient conversion to useable fuel. Whether you need quick energy release or long lasting energy, bananas supply the fuel for the occasion.
Nuts are traditionally considered as foods that provide a high amount of energy. Nuts contain magnesium which helps your body convert into energy and is just what you need to get moving on a long day. Nuts will give you an energy boost any time you’re feeling sluggish.
Apples are great for times when you need a little energy boost. They contain vitamins, minerals, and good carbs, which give you quick energy. A medium apple contains about 100 calories and approximately 20 grams of sugar.
If you’re looking for an energy boost, coffee has the biggest effects, and it’s no doubt the strongest. A cup of coffee contains 108 mg caffeine. Coffee is better for sustained energy, and you will not have to add to your calorie count for the day when you drink it.
Quinoa is a gluten-free grain that contains more protein than any other grain or rice. The grain is so rich in amino acids, that it’s considered a complete source of protein. It is high in folate, magnesium, phosphorus, and manganese, making it a nutrient-packed source of carbs for long-lasting energy.
7. Whole-grain cereal
High-fiber whole grain cereals slow the release of glucose into the bloodstream, which ultimately translates to more consistent energy levels throughout the day.
Yogurt contains lactose, a milk sugar, which is easily used for energy. It also has a good amount of protein, which helps slow down the absorption of that lactose, making the energy boost last longer. High in protein and calcium, and easy to digest, it has enough carbs to be a valuable source of slow-release energy.
9. Green Tea
Green tea can boost your energy levels, most likely thanks to the caffeine. Japanese researchers found that when endurance athletes drank four cups of green tea a day for about 12 weeks, their overall endurance increased between 8 to 24 percent almost across the board.
Beans have incredible nutritional value. They offer one of the best sources of plant-based protein and fiber, which are extremely important for energy balance. There are approximately 7 to 10 grams of protein in a half cup of cooked beans.
What’s your favorite food to eat for increasing energy?
Let us know in the comment box, and don’t forget to subscribe to get awesome health and nutrition tips everyday.
In diesem Video zeige ich den neuen Energy Drink Clue 24. Ich habe die Dose im Lebensmittelmarkt für 99 Cent gekauft und wollte den nun einfach mal probieren ^^ Ich hoffe euch gefällt mein kleines ErnergyDrink Video ^^ Viel Spaß!!!
Vitamin B12 is crucial for our health. Yet there are many concerns about our ability to be able to absorb this vitamin.
It is normally created by mirco-organisms in our colon, but as most of us do not have a fully intact digestive system due to bad eating habits and other reasons, it can be difficult to absorb this vitamin, even if you consume enough. Stress can also cause an increasing disability of absorbing Vitamin B12 on top of that.
The symptoms of a Vitamin B12 deficiency are hard to understand as such. They include lack of energy, being tired, coughing, runny nose… It´s not always the first thought that these symptoms could be caused by a lack of Vitamin B12. This makes it all difficult from the beginning.
The only way out is working towards healing the flora inside the colon, and consuming Vitamin B12 on a constant basis.
Here comes another myth-buster:
People say: “You must eat meat and animal products to get your Vitamin B12”. Actually this is not true. Meat does not have Vitamin B12, it simply contains micro-organisms that produce this important vitamin. These micro-organism can be found on almost all green on earth. It is much superior to the meat, as you consume it in a raw and fully alive way, so it can produce more B12.
So the first and most natural way of getting your Vitamin B12 into your sytstem, is the wild edibles and herbs.
You have to consume a lot of greens to get your Vitamin B12 this way, and you shouldn´t be very low on B12 as well.
You have to juice, and you have to juice wild edibles – Spinach and kale alone will not do this trick for you!
If you are in doubt:
Check your blood levels, and just take a supplement.
Here are the other 3 ways we recommend:
2. Vegan sub-lingual supplements (pills disolved under the tounge, or sprays), means that the Vitamin B12 right in your mouth and not the (possibly damaged) colon
3. Patches you make on your skin, to have a consistant absorbation of B12 through the skin. and Vitamin B12 sprays we recommend, as you will absorb the
4. Injections. This is the method you should choose, if your levels are real low! The most effective way to get your Vitamin B12 storage filled up again
Get instant access to 5 free, nutrition-packed, easy to make raw food recipes.
Give your kids something healthy to eat and yourself a life outside the kitchen as well!
Download them now at
– Have optimal levels of all needed nutrients for optimal health
– Have all needed astaxanthin for optimal health and sun protection
– Intuitively know what is healthy for you and crave it
– Have optimal health and healthy eating habits
– Have extremely healthy and youthful skin on the entire body
– Produce all the hyaluronic acid that your skin needs
– Produce all the collagen and elastin that your skin needs
– Receive all desirable benefits of taking micronized zeolite
– Heal and regenerate every tissue and organ in your body
– Have youthful, strong and healthy veins with perfect blood flow
– Have enhanced nutrient and oxygen absorption
– Always have perfectly healthy, clean and moisturised skin
– Have incredibly tight, firm, young and resilient skin
– Have skin with enhanced sun protection abilities
– Have a beautiful and healthy glow on your skin
– Have a youthful, strong and healthy body
– Always wake up happy, relaxed and full of energy
– Feel happy, refreshed and renewed every day
– Be full of energy during the day while having a very good and easy sleep at night
– Have all the benefits of having optimal levels of astaxanthin, which include among many others, eye health, joint health, skin health and increased strength that offers increased recovery from exercise. It also supports brain and immune system function, cardiovascular health and protects the cells and nervous system from oxidative damage.
– Receive all desirable benefits of taking Ormus or monoatomic gold
– Have all needed and optimal levels of vitamin A, B, C, D, E, F, K, folic acid, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, carotenoid, pantothenic acid, niacin, pyridoxine, biotin, cyanocobalamin, cholecalciferol, lycopene, tocopherol, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, chromium, melatonin, balanced coenzymes, all minerals, micronutrients, macronutrients, anti-oxidants, omega 3 fatty acids, zinc, silica, selenium, choline, resveratrol, iron, magnesium, copper, alpha lipoic acid, essential fatty acids, iodine, all needed beneficial antioxidants and dimethylaminoethanol
– Plus all other benefits of having optimal nutrient levels! 🙂
I created this formula so that it will work in a way that catalase is specifically targeted to mitochondria and hair follicles, It activates the sirtuin1 gene and increases its expression via Lamin A, Resveratrol and D-ribose for ATP (or Adenosine Triphosphate) restoration. ATP is a nucleotide that contains a large amount of chemical energy stored in its high-energy phosphate bonds. It releases energy when it is broken down (hydrolyzed) into ADP (or Adenosine Diphosphate). The energy is used for many metabolic processes. I also included a wide range of nutrients for perfect health, targeting especially the skin. All these factors should be key in helping with body restoration and rejuvenation.
For best results, listen at a low comfortable volume and at least 1 to 3 times a day. You should see first results in 2 – 6 weeks when used daily. This video contains antioxidant and collagen boosting frequencies, please don’t listen while driving or using heavy machinery and make sure to drink lots of pure water to maximize results! No headphones needed, but can be used for even faster results. Unisex
Gentle Rain Sounds Version here: https://youtu.be/DHubCg8c0Qg
I highly recommend listening to this Powerful Booster, as it will remove any blockages that may hinder your progress and it will also speed up drastically your results giving you, over time, instant and permanent results. https://youtu.be/BGv8czOxAt4
Remember to Subscribe and hit the bell button to receive Updates! 🙂
Tips for Best Results: https://youtu.be/2a6dcPdHeyk
If you like my videos and want to support this channel, you can make a donation here: https://www.paypal.me/SubliminalVeritas – Any little help is highly appreciated, as I had to cut back on my regular work in order to keep making new videos 🙂
Other ways you can help:
– Like, subscribe and share!
– Give feedback on results
– Watch ads when you can
– Help with translations
– Suggestions are welcome!
Wishing you all super-fast and most amazing results! 🙂
– Chris Zabriskie – 03 – Prelude No 3 http://chriszabriskie.com/
Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0
Jonny Easton: https://www.youtube.com/jonnyeaston
– Old Soul – https://youtu.be/5lWXol9acYQ
– In Love We Trust – https://youtu.be/t2ECYLR6fH0
– Moonlight Guides Me – https://youtu.be/V8k3ugQ4SjI
– The Little Things – https://youtu.be/cfr4_KQBaRg
Images by https://www.pexels.com/royalty-free-images/
licensed under the Creative Commons Zero license
Disclaimer: This video is not intended to replace a healthy diet. The information provided is for educational purposes and does not constitute medical advice.
In part 2 of “What Supplements Should I Take?” Ashley Koff, RD addresses the supplements for better energy, digestive health, antioxidants and anti-inflammatories. These nutrients are found in food but we may need to eat a lot of it to get the benefits. That is where supplementation would be a good thing because they deliver a higher concentration of quality nutrients
• A B-complex can give you a boost of energy when you are feeling that mid day slump.
• Certain spices like turmeric, ginger and cinnamon have a healthy inflammation response
• Antioxidants like Resveratrol protects against damage to our bodies that may increase our risk for certain diseases like cancer. Resveratrol is found in beverages like green tea and red wine.
• Therapeutic digestive enzymes can be helpful if you have any food allergies or intolerances, but this should be discussed with your health care provider prior to use.
For more answers to your questions, tweet Ashley at @ashleykoff or visit her Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ashleykoffapp
For more food tips and recipes: https://bit.ly/2OOVAdU
As the swing into spring sets off a course of movements in your storage room—a revived sentiment, say, with that adored botanical wrap dress—it merits reevaluating what arrives on your supper plate. With agriculturists’ business sectors opening up their stands, there are some genuine wholesome lifts to be found. “Studies have demonstrated that a few yields can have up to three times more supplements when developed in season,” says Manhattan-based dietician Farah Fahad. Still other amazing superfoods offer intense advantages all year. One that is normally ignored? The banana. As indicated by an ongoing report, this light yellow wonder is currently being taken a gander at as the competitor’s new super fuel, with impacts that show mitigating properties outperforming an engineered sports drink. Here are five foods grown from the ground—as shifted in shading palette as they are in vitamin saves—to add to your shopping list (and actually no, not one of them is kale).
Since quite a while ago connected with elevated amounts of fiber, magnesium and Vitamin C, novel research affirms that nature’s ideal sustenance may likewise be the perfect mid-exercise nibble. With its effortlessly absorbable sugars, found in starch shape, the organic product powers exercise and speeds recuperation as viably as focused beverages like Gatorade; all the more astounding yet, it can likewise decrease irritation as proficiently as ibuprofen when devoured amid strenuous exercise. Factor in potassium that decreases cramping and brings down circulatory strain, and it’s turning out to be the season’s most brilliant (and simplest) expansion to your duffel bag.
While Brussels sprouts might be little in measure, they can assume a major part in bracing the body from the back to front. Fahad takes note of that the cruciferous vegetable contains sulfur, which evacuates dietary and ecological poisons. Nonetheless, those small cabbage-like heads are most known for providing vitamin K. “This mineral is basic for the advancement of nerve and mind work,” clarifies Fahad, who suggests hurling them with turkey bacon for a more hearty flavor.
The once-a-day saying still remains constant for this organic product, which is stuffed with vitamins and simple to go up against the go. “Red apples contain a cell reinforcement called quercetin, which helps support your safe framework,” notes Fahad. Then, apples give abnormal amounts of both solvent and insoluble fiber, which advance a solid stomach related framework that moves predictably. Fahad proposes blending cleaved apples and cinnamon into morning cereal or keeping it basic at snacktime: “Relatively every nut spread runs well with apples.”
The wellness fixated know about the need to recharge electrolytes after an exercise, and “[sweet potatoes] are a great wellspring of potassium,” says Fahad, who calls attention to that electrolytes—potassium alongside calcium, magnesium, and sodium—help adjust liquid maintenance, muscle constriction, and heart work inside the body. The fire orange tuber is likewise a solid, fiber-rich starch choice that offers maintained vitality for the long run.
This root vegetable might be in the carrot family—twins fit as a fiddle if not in shading—however parsnips contrast sustenance shrewd. These pale apparitions offer a mix of powerhouse supplements, including folate, vitamin B6, and vitamin B5; as Fahad clarifies, “B vitamins are essential for vitality generation in digestion.” Parsnips don’t require a ton of entanglement, includes the dietician. Basically cook them with olive oil, ocean salt, and pepper. “I don’t think they require much to draw out their flavor,” she says of their nutty sweetness.
I hope you enjoyed this video. If you like nutrition tips whether your vegan, plant based, paleo, keto, we have it all!