A healthy lifestyle begins with a healthy diet. Join http://www.WatchMojo.com as we count down our picks for the top 10 healthiest foods. WatchMojo will be launching a game show soon, get a leg up on the competition by visiting the trivia section of this video: http://watchmojo.com/video/id/13105/#trivia
Special thanks to our users kenn1987, john.tonderys and Daniel Cox for submitting this idea through our Suggest Tool at http://www.WatchMojo.com/Suggest
Check out the voting page here,
If you want to suggest an idea for a WatchMojo video, check out our interactive Suggestion Tool at http://www.WatchMojo.com/suggest 🙂
Want a WatchMojo cup, mug, t-shirts, pen, sticker and even a water bottle? Get them all when you order your MojoBox gift set here:
WatchMojo is a leading producer of reference online video content, covering the People, Places and Trends you care about.
We update DAILY with 2-3 Top 10 lists, Origins, Biographies, Versus clips on movies, video games, music, pop culture and more!
15. Walnuts – It can improve your cognitive health. Their high levels of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals also improve mental alertness. The vitamin E in the nuts can also help ward off Alzheimer’s.
14. Turmeric – Turmeric also helps boost antioxidant levels and keep your immune system healthy, while also improving your brain’s oxygen intake, keeping you alert and able to process information.
13. Salmon – It’s Full of omega-3 fatty acids to help keep your brain running smoothly. Feeding salmon to Kids can help prevent ADHD by improving their focus. And these same fatty acids can also help prevent cancer and kill tumors.
12. Rosemary – Carnosic acid, one of the main ingredients in rosemary, helps protect the brain from neurodegeneration. It protects brain from chemical free radicals which causes Alzheimer’s, strokes and normal aging.
11. Green Leafy Vegetables – Green, leafy vegetables are also loaded with vitamins A and K which help fight inflammation and keep bones strong. And it slower mental deterioration.
10. Extra Virgin Olive Oil – The oil contains Polyphenols it not only improve learning and memory, but also weaken the age and disease related changes. The oil also helps fight against ADDLs, proteins that are toxic to the brain and induce Alzheimer’s.
9. Egg Yolks – Yolks contain large amounts of choline, which helps in fetal brain development for pregnant women. It also breaks down bethane, a chemical that produces hormones related to happiness. It’s also one of the most inexpensive sources of protein out in the market.
8. Dark Chocolate – Chocolate is chockfull of flavonols, which have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. They can also help lower blood pressure and improve blood flow to both the brain and heart.
7. Coconut Oil – Coconut oil works as a natural anti-inflammatory, suppressing cells responsible for inflammation. It can help with memory loss as you age and destroy bad bacteria.
6. Celery – Its high levels of antioxidants and polysaccharides act as natural anti-inflammatories and can help alleviate symptoms related to inflammation, like joint pain and irritable bowel syndrome.
5. Broccoli – Broccoli is full of vitamin K and choline. It’s also loaded with vitamin C — in fact, just one cup provides you with 150 percent of your recommended daily intake.
4. Bone Broth – Its high levels of collagen help reduce intestinal inflammation, and healing amino acids like proline and glycine keep your immune system functioning properly and help improve memory.
3. Blueberries – It’s one of the highest antioxidant-rich foods known to man, including vitamin C and vitamin K and fiber. Because of their high levels of gallic acid, blueberries are especially good at protecting our brains from degeneration and stress.
2. Beets – They reduce inflammation, are high in cancer-protecting antioxidants and help rid your blood of toxins. The natural nitrates in beets actually boost blood flow to the brain, helping with mental performance.
1. Avocados – Containing both vitamin K and folate, avocados help prevent blood clots in the brain as well as help improve cognitive function, especially both memory and concentration. They’re also rich in vitamin B and vitamin C, which aren’t stored in your body and need to be replenished daily. Plus, they have the highest protein and lowest sugar content of any fruit.
Also known under the name of ascorbic acid, vitamin C is the most famous of vitamins. It has antioxidant properties that allow to help the body fight against heavy metal accumulation such as lead, mercury and cadmium. In addition, the antioxidant activity of ascorbic acid helps neutralize free radicals, protecting cells from aging body and to strengthen the immune system. Natural vitamin C is a valuable input that deserves attention in any season, especially in winter. In its natural form, this vitamin has many beneficial effects on our health. Consuming returns to ingest a concentrate of light and release it in our body.
It is the energy vitamin by excellence. Essential to spend the autumn and winter in top form. According to health authorities, we should consume daily 110-120 mg of vitamin C. And even for smokers who have higher needs for the rest of the population. This powerful antioxidant helps in fact to reduce oxidative stress in the body. In combination with vitamin E, vitamin C protects inflammation. But contrary to a widely held belief, a course of vitamin C does not prevent winter colds. It helps especially the body to function normally despite the fatigue (which is not bad). And no worries when you exceed the recommended doses: our body is able to naturally eliminate the excess vitamin C via the urine.
Where to find vitamin C?
In fruits and vegetables, such as: guava, parsley, turnip, kiwis, citrus, cruciferous, peppers, strawberry, blackcurrant, orange.
This video gives you top 10 Vitamin C High Foods.
Discover 13 Health Benefits Vitamin C: http://www.enutritionguide.com/13-health-benefits-vitamin-c/
To watch more videos, subscribe to our youtube channel : Enutritionguide
Follow us on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ENutritionGuide-567644023402106/
Visit our web site : http://www.enutritionguide.com/
FULFILLMENT OF VITAMINS AND MINERALS: We may not get the daily required vitamins needed to keep our body running strong and with today’s food adulteration, the fast lifestyle and eating habit of non-healthy food may lead to lack of vitamin and minerals in the body resulting looking aging at a young age. A multivitamin supplement may help in fulfilling the deficiency.
NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Nutrinelife multivitamin supplement offers a wide variety of key ingredients of the most natural fruits and vegetables such as Organic Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Apple, Kale, Beet, Spinach, Carrot, Green Cabbage, Broccoli, Parsley, Blueberry, Raspberry, Strawberry, and Tomato. It does not contain any hormones, antibiotics, or preservatives, and is soy-free, GMO-free, sugar-free, gluten-free, yeast-free and dairy-free.
BALANCED MULTIVITAMIN SUPPLEMENT: Balanced combination of vitamin and minerals help in building stamina, energy, and immunity and that keeps body alert and active all time. Nutrinelife Multivitamin for Daily is a comprehensive multivitamin supplement, is the key for missing nutrients in your everyday diet to support an active lifestyle.
RIGHT COMPOSITION OF VITAMIN AND MINERAL: Nutrinelife men’s daily multivitamin tablets includes Vitamin A, C, D, E, B6, B12 as well as, Folic Acid, Biotin, Essential Minerals.
HIGHEST QUALITY, 100% GUARANTEED
NutrineLife Multivitamin For Men Supplement Men,s Daily With Multivitamin,
Essential Minerals, Phytonutrients, Antioxidants with Phyto Men Blend, 90 Tablets (Pack of 1)
NutrineLife Women’s Daily Multivitamin Supplement for Women – 90 Tablets (Pack of 2)
▪FACEBOOK PAGE –
Beautiful Within Channel
▪For Business or Collaboration –
Email ID -📧
I am Wearing
💅On nails : NY Bae chocolate chip cookie
💄On lips : Maybelline baby lips Manhattan Mauve
👀On eyes : Stay Quirky badass kajal
Watch Other Health Supplements videos:
NutrineLife Biotin 10000 mcg Hair, Skin & Nail Capsules Review | Complementary Supplements.
Madhumani Granules Ayurvedic Medicine For Diabetes | Control Blood Sugar Level| Cure Diabetes.
Pet Saffa Granules & Tablets Honest Review | Useful in virechak, agnideepak, paachak & kabz.
Dr. Ortho oil & capsules Review | Best Joint Pain Reliever | Beautiful Within Channel.
All About Dietary Supplements? Must Take for overall health? Zenith nutrition.
On All the products
( SPONSORED or NOT ) I Give my Honest Review.
▶️The Products shown or Reviewed in this channel ,are the products I like using. I hv never tried to push products on any one.I only recommend products based on my personal experience.
▶️The information provided on this channel is for general purposes and should not be considered as professional advice.
▶️Im not a Licensed Professional or Medical practitioner.
▶️So always make sure, u consult a professional, in case u need help.
Title: 8 Vitamin Deficiencies That Show Up On Your Skin And Foods To Prevent Them
Most vitamin deficiencies also show up on the skin. While a lack of vitamin A can cause scaly, dry skin, lack of B6 leads to skin ulcers, and lack of B7 can cause eczema. Vitamin B12 deficiency can also cause vitiligo. Both C and E are antioxidants and their deficiency causes premature skin aging, wrinkles, and dryness. Lack of D causes psoriasis.
1)Skin Dryness – Vitamin A Deficiency: You may use retinol-based prescription skin creams to relieve the dryness. But the deficiency needs to be addressed with adequate dietary vitamin A. Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps in the formation and maintenance of healthy skin as well as teeth, skeletal tissue, mucous membranes, and soft tissue.
2)Skin Rashes – Vitamin B2 Deficiency: Riboflavin is involved in the production of energy from food and plays a part in keeping your skin and vision healthy. A deficiency of this vitamin can cause redness and cracks in the corner of your mouth and your tongue as well as a skin rash.
3)Eczema – Vitamin B3 Deficiency: Niacin deficiency causes a condition known as pellagra which is characterized mainly by the symptoms of dermatitis (eczema), dementia, and diarrhea.
4)Skin Ulcers – Vitamin B6 Deficiency: Vitamin B6 is another nutrient that’s important for the health of your skin. If you don’t get enough of this vitamin, you might experience symptoms like rashes that itch, flaking skin on your lips, and ulcers in the corner of your mouth.
5)Scaly Dermatitis – Vitamin B7 (Biotin) Deficiency: Biotin plays an important role in the metabolism of energy, glycogen synthesis, fat synthesis, and amino acid metabolism. It’s rare to be deficient in this vitamin since it’s widely found in foods. However, certain habits like the consumption of raw egg whites, which contain a protein that inhibits the absorption of biotin, may lead to a deficiency.
6)Yellow Skin And Vitiligo – Vitamin B12 Deficiency: A deficiency can cause symptoms like fatigue, vision loss, loss of appetite, and shortness of breath. People who lack vitamin B12 can also develop pernicious anemia, a condition where the body cannot absorb B12 from foods and is unable to make a sufficient quantity of healthy red blood cells.
7)Scurvy – Vitamin C Deficiency: Vitamin C is important for the health of your skin as it has antioxidant properties. It also plays a critical part in the synthesis of collagen, the protein that gives structure and support to your skin.
8)Psoriasis – Vitamin D Deficiency: You might already know that low levels of vitamin D can affect your bone health and cause osteoporosis. But did you know that vitamin D deficiency could be a contributory factor in psoriasis? In fact, it has been found that the topical application of vitamin D preparations on the patches of flaky, irritated skin that characterize this skin disorder can improve the condition.
For more details, here are the recommended articles:
Nutrition during pregnancy is important to ensure healthy growth of the fetus. Nutrition during pregnancy is different from the non-pregnant state. There are increased energy requirements and specific micro nutrient requirements for pregnant woman. Balanced energy and protein intake during pregnancy is very essential for any woman.
Here in this video you will know about top 10 super foods which will be a great source of energy and many other essential nutrition that is required by any pregnant woman.
To watch more videos like this Subscribe to our channel GnxtGroup and also don’t forget to ring the bell icon to get notified when we upload new videos.
You are what you eat, and if you eat these vegetables you are healthy! Join http://www.WatchMojo.com as we count down our picks for the top 10 vegetables. We rank the vegetables based not only on their health attributes, but also on price, convenience and overall flavor.
Don’t forget to check out our brand new website – http://bit.ly/hmvnutr
Be it any condition, a healthy diet is a road to fast recovery. Watch this video for some quick and easy recipes to help you recover from Tuberculosis!
Tuberculosis or TB is a highly contagious disease caused by a bacterium called mycobacterium tuberculosis that primarily affects the lungs and hampers their smooth functioning
Food groups to consume in tooth decay:
1.Antioxidants: Help to combat TB since they fight against
Foods to consume: Apples, pears, oranges, watermelons, peaches, plums, strawberries, blueberries, papaya, pineapple, carrots, beet roots, tomatoes, green leafy vegetables, broccoli, bell peppers and asparagus
2. Low fat protein: They aid in recovery of infected cells
Foods to consume: Eggs, lean chicken, fish, milk, yogurt, cottage cheese, sprouts, legumes and , pulses
3. Vitamin B: Counteracts the negative side-effects of common drugs used for treating TB
Foods to consume: Oats, brown rice, millets and quinoa
3. Vitamin E: Helps fight infections
Foods to consume: almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds &, sunflower seeds
Recipes based on the above food groups:
Recipe 1: Salad
1. Take 1 orange, de-seed it & chop it into small pieces
2. Add ½ a cup of papaya slices
3. Also, add ½ cup pineapple cut into pieces
4. Finally, add 3-4 crushed walnuts
5. Mix it well and serve
Recipe 2: Broccoli mushroom stir fry
1. In some water, add 10 broccoli florets
2. Also add 5-6 chopped mushrooms
3. Boil them in the water for 5 mins
4. Now drain out the water and collect the boiled broccoli and
5. In a non stick pan, add 1 tsp olive oil
6. Now, add the broccoli and mushrooms in it
7. Also, add ½ sliced red and yellow bell peppers each
8. Saute this mixture for 5-8 min
9. Next, add 2 tsp soy sauce
10. For taste add salt and chili flakes
11. Stir well and serve hot
• Avoid smoking and consuming alcohol it affects body’s immunity
and delays the healing process
• Avoid oily, greasy and fried foods as they are difficult to digest
and can also aggravate the condition
SUBSCRIBE TO HOMEVEDA NUTRITION:
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK: