✑ Dulse seaweed contains contains all trace elements needed by humans. It’s one of the most powerful & inexpensive seaweeds you can buy. I’ve used Dulse seaweed for over 6 years now. On this video find out 4 benefits of Dulse seaweed aka Dulse, atlantic dulse.
– Get into herbs with my herb guide – https://nutrients.dungubook.com/herb-book
✑ Make sure you check out:
– Benefits of Sea Moss https://youtu.be/5b1XN_FZpc8
– Benefits of Cat’s claw – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCyibt7N4_Q
– Benefits of Panax Ginseng – https://youtu.be/apPFXhnOi0I
– Find out where to get these dulse & other herbs here -https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1SKB4waj7oPy5fUzlURzCZxLF0AefHsO0TYCQkwNuG5w/edit?usp=drive_web&ouid=118051142105936581828
See the dulse bacon recipe here – https://www.saucestache.com/how-to-make-dulse-seaweed-taste-like-bacon/
– Follow me on instagram – https://instagram.com/dungubook
Some of the dulse seaweed benefits include being good for the thyroid, being a natural source of vitamin b12, being good for the brain, containing core elements needed for brain development such as copper and omega 3 and lastly it’s very tasty. There are other benefits that are similar to other algae like sea moss but as i’ve mentioned them on previous videos, i didn’t mention those same benefits on this video. Some of these benefits include energy and immune health.
Eat Your Dirt: Natural Vitamin B12 And Where To Find The Best B12 Supplement
Vitamin b12-containing plant food sources for vegetarians – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4042564/
Busting the Vitamin B12 Myths
9 Signs and Symptoms of Vitamin B12 Deficiency
The cultural history and health benefits of eating dulse.
PURPLE DULSE SEAWEED SUPERFOOD
North Atlantic seaweed is safe to eat
On the human consumption of the red seaweed dulse (Palmaria palmata (L.) Weber & Mohr)
7 Surprising Health Benefits of Eating Seaweed
Polyunsaturated fatty acids in various macroalgal species from north Atlantic and tropical seas