Subscribe to Dr. Greger’s free nutrition newsletter and get the Evidence-Based Eating Guide: A Healthy Living Resource from Dr. Greger and NutritionFacts.org. Sign up at https://www.nutritionfacts.org/healthkit.
DESCRIPTION: Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) supplementation can cost as little as $2 a year. Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/videos/cheapest-source-of-vitamin-b12/ and I’ll try to answer it! This is the third of a five-part video series this week on B12. For why one might choose supplements and fortified foods see yesterday’s video of the day, Safest Source of B12 (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/safest-source-of-b12/). Tomorrow I’ll cover various daily regimens. B12 is one of the few Vitamin Supplements Worth Taking (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/vitamin-supplements-worth-taking/). And if you’re new to the issue, please see my blog post Vegan B12 Deficiency: Putting It into Perspective (http://nutritionfacts.org/blog/2011/08/25/vegan-b12-deficiency-putting-it-into-perspective/) for some background. If you’re that much of a nutrinerd to enjoy these derivations, see my nine-part video series on vitamin D starting with Vitamin D Recommendations Changed (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/vitamin-d-recommendations-changed/). If you’d rather just cut to the chase, see my recommendations here (http://nutritionfacts.org/blog/2011/09/12/dr-greger%E2%80%99s-2011-optimum-nutrition-recommendations/). As always these are just a few of the 1,500 or so topics I have videos about (http://nutritionfacts.org/topics/).
• Subscribe: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate
• HOW NOT TO DIE: http://nutritionfacts.org/book
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+NutritionfactsOrgMD
• Podcast: http://nutritionfacts.org/audio/